Walkabout 40 Reunion
Celebrate 40 years of the legacy of Walkabout by joining us at Camp Oakhurst! This retreat will include a day hike with President Jon Wallace, attendance at the Agape Service, worship around the campfire and much more!
Join us for all or part of the trip - read on and click the registration button to see the recent changes!
Dates: Monday, August 11th to Thursday, August 14th, 2014
(*NOTE: You may join us for the entire experience, or just part of it - your choice!)
Location: Camp Oakhurst, Coarsegold, CA
Housing: A variety of cabins and rooms at Camp Oakhurst. Rooms are dorm style with 6 to 8 bunk beds to each room. Housing will be booked on a first come, first serve basis, and rooms will be shared.
Meals: 8 meals are included in the cost of the trip.
Full Price: $150 per person (3 nights, 8 meals)
Partial Price: $50 per night per person
Schedule of Events:
Evening - Arrival at Camp Oakhurst, dinner and campfire together
Morning - Breakfast
Day - Day hike with President Jon Wallace - sack lunch included. Those who would like to stay at camp will have a free day to enjoy the camp’s amenities.
Evening - Dinner and Reunion Campfire Service with the President
Morning - Breakfast and free time around the camp
Afternoon/Evening - Bus to Soquel Ranch to enjoy student skits, dinner and Agape Service with current Walkabout students and guides
Morning - Breakfast and Checkout
- If you can't join us for the camping excursion, we will have a reunion event at Homecoming & Family Weekend 2014 on campus at APU, and we will still ask you to participate in the Reunion Book!
- You will receive an email about participating in the Reunion Book soon! Click HERE to make sure you are on the invite list to participate.
- Check out Camp Oakhurst's facility.
- You will need to provide your own transportation to the camp. Carpooling is encouraged!
- Want to help spread the word? Join the event on our Facebook Page and invite your friends!
- Registration ends Sunday, July 20th